Get Hands-on with Splunk 8 and Prepare to Pass the Splunk Enterprise Certified Admin Exam
What you’ll learn
- Prepare for the Splunk Enterprise 8.x Certified Admin exam!
- Learn how to deploy Splunk in different environments and with different architectures
- Understand how Splunk license management works
- Explore Splunk apps and the thriving Splunkbase community
- Master all aspects of Splunk configuration files
- Users, roles, and authentication
- Get data into Splunk
- Build distributed search head clusters
- Understand how Splunk processes data
- Navigate the Linux file system
- Understand how to install software on Linux and Windows
LEARN SPLUNK, GET THE SPLUNK ENTERPRISE CERTIFIED ADMIN CREDENTIAL
You know me, I’m the most popular Splunk instructor here on Udemy. You’ve perhaps taken my Complete Splunk Beginner’s Course, and you’ve been waiting for a course that’s structured to help you earn the Splunk Enterprise Certified Admin certification.
Look no further! This is the firstand most comprehensivecourse that covers Splunk 8.x, which was just released!
A recent student said
“Thanks for making this course, it was very useful. I did the exam and got the Admin cert.” – Gustavs
In this class, we will cover everything on the exam blueprint in a fun and engaging way. We will provide you with the tools you need to pass the exam and get certified, including:
Whether you’ve inherited a Splunk environment, are building one from scratch, or are simply curious about Splunk, this course was designed specifically for you!
We’ll cover it all, from installing Splunk for the first time to architecting advanced distributed Splunk environments for large enterprises. We’ll talk about search head clustering, heavy forwarders, indexer clustering, configuration files, authentication (yes, even with LDAP), and much more.
Author(s): Adam Frisbee$0