You’re looking for a complete course on pricing strategies and pricing analytics that maximize your firm revenue/profit, right?
You’ve found the right Marketing Analytics: Pricing Strategies course! This course teaches you everything you need to know about different pricing strategies and how to implement it using profit maximizing price points.
Get 100% OFF Udemy Coupon For Marketing Analytics: Pricing Strategies and Price Analytics Course
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Implement pricing strategies such as simple linear pricing, price bundling, giving quantity discount, price skimming, applying two part tariffs and many more.
- Increase revenue/profit of your firm by implementing revenue / profit maximizing price point using Excel solver Add-in
- Confidently practice, discuss and understand different Pricing strategies used by organizations
How this course will help you?
A Verifiable Certificate of Completion is presented to all students who undertake this Marketing Analytics: Pricing Strategies and Price Analytics course.
If you are a business manager or an executive, or a student who wants to learn and apply Pricing strategies in real world problems of business, this course will give you a solid base for that by teaching you the most popular pricing strategies and how to implement it.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN IN THIS COURSE:
- Learn practical concepts of how to get revenue/profit optimized price point in case of Bundlings, Quantity discounts,Two-Part Tariff, Price Skimming and Revenue Management)
- Learn how to fit the two most frequently used demand curves (linear and power) to a particular marketing situation
- Learn why cable companies bundle landlines, cell phone service, TV service, and Internet service (Bundling)
- Learn why companies give Quantity discount and how they decide the discounted quantity (Quantity discounts)
- Learn why your golf club charges membership fee along with per round fee (Two-Part Tariff)
- Learn why do prices of high tech products usually drop over time (Price Skimming)
- Learn why airlines overbook their aitplane (Revenue Management)
- Solid understanding of basic Marketing and pricing concepts
- Become proficient in using powerful tools such as excel solver, excel goal seek and trendlines to solve price optimization problems to acheive maximum revenue/profit